Our Master Degree Programs
The Automotive Engineering careers that drive you into the future
MUNER, together with their partners, designed and is delivering 3 high-level Master’s Degrees, divided in 9 different curricula, serving over 700 students since its foundation in 2017.
Each master’s program is taught in English, lasts 2 years, and has a limited number of places.
Join us in the best engineering universities in Italy
Applying to MUNER’s Master’s Degree Courses gives students the unique privilege of studying in the best engineering environment in Italy, training with the best engineers from Motor Valley and learning to work with top professional equipment, such as the wind tunnel or the F1 simulator, directly in the field.
All MUNER courses are held at one of these locations:
- Department of Engineering “Enzo Ferrari”, Modena
- Department of Electrical, Electronic, and Information Engineering Guglielmo Marconi, Bologna
- Department of Industrial Engineering, Bologna
- Dallara Academy, Varano De’ Melagari (PR)
- Department of Engineering and Architecture, Parma
- Department of Agricultural and Food Sciences in Bologna